1. Never post. Strike that. Never post frequently.
2. Abandon your blog for long stretches of time without explanation. (See 1)
3. Forget the last time you posted.
4. Read other blogs but don't comment.
5. Hate other blogs because they get comments.
6. Restart your blog under another name thinking a fresh start will solve the problem.
7. Eat doughnuts over the keyboard.
8. Assume no one ever reads your blog.
9. Launch into an enumerated tirade.
10. Leave out the photo.
11. Hang onto the delusion that blogging will get your next novel finished. Or revised. Or published. Or read.
(Believe me, this list is proven. Oh, I'm supposed to ask you a question now. Satisfied?)