|It all ends up as wrapping paper.|
- Don't go negative.
- Honesty is good but is also isn't pretty. Or particularly uplifting.
- Wear better clothes while working.
- A lot of people think they want this job. They're kidding themselves.
- Polish up the body armour. You're gonna need it.
- Where did all the money go?
- You'll know who your friends are when the shit goes down.
- Never let them see behind the curtain.
- Don't trip.
- Hey, if Trump can bluster...
- Make them wonder. Make them love you.
- Keep your eye on the finish.
- Remember, no one ever makes money doing this. You have to be a little crazy.
- You're better off playing the lottery, but it isn't as much fun.
- Gray hairs are a friendly reminder your time is short. Get crackin'.
- If you don't get what you want, become an environmentalist and make an Academy Award winning documentary. It worked for Al Gore.
Seriously, love yourself. I'd hug you if I had the chance.
Consider yourself hugged back. And I needed to hear this. Thanks.ReplyDelete
Extra hugs to you, Linda. I mentioned you all in the acknowledgments of my new book. You are one of the reasons it's out in the world!Delete